Love mangoes? So do we, somehow we all have a slight obsession with mangoes during summers! Come summer, the strong aroma of mangoes captivates our senses like no other! Well, folks do you want to win your next summer party with delicious summer desserts? Look no further, we’ve got you covered! The succulent mangoes add lots of vibrant color and taste to any dish, but these juicy fruits just scream summer, happy memories and speaks of a British summer for all the mango lovers? Perfect eaten on their own, mangoes are also delicious in sweet form! Expert Pastry Chef Jitendra Upadhyay, Renaissance Lucknow Hotel gives us two mesmerizing recipes.
- 4 Fresh Mango Pulp
- 200g Rice
- 100g Sugar
- 5g Cardamom
- 10g Dried Fruits
- 250ml Milk
- 100g Mawa
* Boil rice in milk with cardamom, when rice gets well-cooked put sugar stir well so that sugar dissolve.
* Now put mawa and dry fruits to the kheer mixture. Mix well now and add mango pulp.
* Serve cold or hot with the garnish of dry fruits and mango chunks.
Homemade Mango Jam
- 500g Fresh Mango Pulp
- 500g Sugar
- 5g Cinnamon Sticks
- 4 Bay Leaves
- 20g Butter
- 1 Lemon
- 500ml of Mango Juice
- In a pot melt butter, now put bay leaf and cinnamon stick.
- After that pour mango pulp, cook it for 5 min.
- Now it’s time to put sugar in the mixture let the sugar dissolve.
- Now gradually pour mango juice, in time between squeeze a slice of lemon.
- Let it be cook for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Cool jam and keep it in the air tight container.
- Enjoy the jam which is without preservative with the slice of bread or with the piranha.