If you are looking for fun and healthy snack ideas for kids, look no further! Here are some healthy snack ideas sure to keep even your hungriest kiddos happy this summer. Cook up some summer holiday cheer with these healthy snacks, even the pickiest eater will love.
The next few weeks are prime time vacation weeks for most families before the kids head back to school.
Chef Vijesh Modi (Sr. Sous Chef), The Deltin, Daman helps us taking a deeper dive into snacking on these treasured summer holidays.
Jalapenos Murgh Tandoori Tikk
- 240g Chicken Leg
- 150g Curd
- 10g Garlic
- 10g Ginger
- 30g Lemon
- 15g Jalapeños
- 5g Black Pepper
- 10g Garam Masala
- 5g Cumin Powder
- 5g Cardamom Powder
- 5g Ginger Powder
- 10g Mustard Oil
- 6g Salt Tata
- 3g Black Salt
- 10g Butter
- 10g Chat Masala
- 30g Mint Chutney
- Take chicken leg boneless wash it nicely remove all moisture and cut one by four.
- First marinate it with ginger garlic paste and salt.
- Keep in the chiller for two hours now add chopped jalapeños, all dry masala powder, salt pepper, mustard oil, hung curd and lemon juice.
- Keep the marinate chicken in fridge for four hours for better taste.
- Take out and arrange the pieces on skewers.
- Cook it in the tandoor at 300ºC. Baste it with butter just after almost done.
- Cook it nicely and serve hot with green chutney and laccha onion salad.
Thai Chilli Cigar Roll
- 60g Cabbage
- 60g Carrot
- 60g Pokchoi
- 50g Onion Spring
- 30g Bean Thred Noodles
- 20g Thai Chilli Paste
- 10g Thai Red Curry Paste
- 30g Bell Peppers
- 5g Fresh Basil
- 60g Spring Roll Sheet
- 30g Oil Soya Bean
- Heat oil add all juilnees of vegetable.
- Bean thread noodles and season it.
- Add Thai chili paste and Thai red curry paste and sauté a while.
- Add basil and little sugar.
- Take spring roll sheet and cut into half, then put vegetable mixture on it and roll it tightly.
- Sprinkle little corn flour as dusting.
- Heat oil and deep fry it crispy.
- Serve hot with sweet chilli sauce.