Love to cook chicken? Weeknight dinners or busy evenings call for some easy chicken recipes. And chicken dishes do not need to be boring, you simply have to spice or switch it up. Chicken meat is versatile, delicious, protein packed, comfort food forward and easy to prepare. We have got some flavourful and nutritious recipes below so grab some inspiration from our selection. Get set for these amazing doable chicken recipes you can cook any night of the week and change your dinner forever. After all where there is a wing, there is a way!
Chicken in Thyme and White Wine
- 2 chicken breasts, halved lengthwise
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 3 tbsp sage, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup white wine (Sauvignon Blanc)
- 1 tbsp fresh black pepper
- 1-2 tbsp olive oil
- 10-15 black olives
- 1 sprig of thyme
1/2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
* Mix salt and pepper into chicken.
* Pluck leaves off the thyme and mix into the egg.
* Dip chicken in egg and coat in parmesan, after laying out cheese on a plate.
* Heat olive oil on a non-stick pan.
* Fry the chicken until golden-brown.
* Reduce heat and add white wine.
* Simmer for 10-15 minutes.
* Serve in a plate with olives for garnish.
Crispy Smoked Chicken and Peppadew Quesadillas
Quesadillas are mexican tortillas that are stuffed with chilli and cheese filling and then then fried over high heat till the cheese melts and glues the two sides together. It is easy to make them with normal roots.
* 8 tortillas
* 2 smoked chicken breasts, sliced
* 150g Peppadew sweet peppers , drained and roughly chopped
* 1 onion , finely sliced
* 1/3 cup Rocket or spinach leaves
* 200g Gruyère or comté cheese, grated
* Spread 4 tortillas on a clean surface.
* Sprinkle evenly with all the ingredients and cover with the remaining 4 tortillas.
* Heat a non-stick frying pan and cook each quesadilla for 3-4 minutes until the cheese begins to melt and stick together, and the tortilla browns and crisps up on the outside.
* Carefully flip over and brown the other side.
* Cut each into 4 quarter wedges and serve.
Description: Quesadillas or tortillas stuffed with cheese, folded and grilled are a simple dish often served with beans or a little salad in Mexican cuisine. They make a great nutritious meal. Get creative and play with combinations of vegetables and cooked meats! As long as you have a good melting cheese to hold them together anything works! They make great tiffin stuffers.
Crunchy Chicken Bao by Lemon Leaf, Mumbai
1. Heat the baos in the steamer until warm and slightly moist to touch.
2. Squeeze the sriracha mayonnaise between the bao.
3. Now line with Lolo Rosso lettuce.
4. Fill in the Meat/ Vegetable as per order with the sauce, further add any other accompaniments required.
5. Add the Chiba Shubi and place onto black slate plates.
6. Garnish with micro greens.