- Advertisement -

CATEGORY

WORLD NEWS

Conor McGregor: I will be a god of boxing after Floyd Mayweather fight

Conor McGregor has said he will be a "god of boxing" after his fight with Floyd Mayweather. The Irish MMA star will participate in...

Google cancels staff diversity meeting over safety fears

Google boss Sundar Pichai has called off a meeting with staff to address sex discrimination after employees’ questions were leaked online from the company’s...

Al Gore: Trump has ‘thrown his lot in’ with climate deniers

A former U.S Vice President's says he is no longer talking to Donald Trump about environmental policy. Al Gore is releasing a follow-up to his...

35 children die in Indian hospital as parents blame oxygen supply

Parents of at least 35 children who have died in a hospital in northern India over the past three days have alleged the fatalities...

Missile incoming? Head underground, Guam tells residents

Guam residents should take cover from a North Korean missile attack quickly, in a concrete structure, preferably underground - and stay there until told...

I won’t rule out military action against Venezuela says Donald Trump

Donald Trump has rejected a request from the Venezuelan president to speak with him on the phone. Previously the U.S. president admitted he wouldn't...

Uhuru Kenyatta wins second term as Kenyan President

Kenyan President Uhuru Kenyatta has won a second term, the country's election commission said. The commission said Mr Kenyatta won Tuesday's election with 54% of...

Egypt’s deadliest train crash in 11 years claims at least 40 lives

Two passenger trains have collided just outside Egypt's Mediterranean port city of Alexandria, killing at least 40 people and injuring more than 100. It is...

Family convicted of running modern slavery ring in UK; victim ordered to dig own grave

The victim of a modern slavery gang was ordered to dig his own grave and told "that's where you're going" if he did not...

Call for talks as Trump warns N.K. military solutions ’locked and loaded’

President Donald Trump has warned of military action "should North Korea act unwisely". President Trump tweeted: "Military solutions are now fully in place, locked...

Latest news

- Advertisement -