With limited food or ingredients, ideal to cut down on shopping and make use of ingredients you might already have to hand. Even if you favourite bakery is shut, you can prepare easy desserts in minutes. Don’t forget to involve your kids in this.
Pastry Chef, Chef Ashok Suyal, at Jaypee Greens Golf & Spa Resort, Greater Noida gives us two delicious recipes to try at home.
Home made Chocolate Mousse (eggless)
- Chocolate – 200g
- Milk – 120ml
- Cream – (whipped) 700ml
- Break chocolate into small pieces.
- Boil milk, and, add chocolate piece to it.
- Mix well and let cool.
- After cooling keep it in fridge for one hour.
- Whip the cream and add cold chocolate mixture to it.
- Mix well and fill in the glass.
- Again keep the filled glass into the fridge for one hour. And then serve.
Home made Apple Bake Yoghurt
- Apple – 1
- Curd – 100g
- Cream – 100 ml
- Condensed Milk 100g
- Peel apple cut into small pieces and put in ceramic cups.
- Mix all ingredients together mix well and fill in the cups
- Put some water in baking tray and place cup on the tray.
- Bake at 170 c° for 12 to 15 minutes.
- Cool at room temperature. After cooling keep in fridge for one hour. And serve.