By Kavita Shyam
Be it the cricket season, soccer season or whether you’re after fun party food, what better way to unwind with your kith n kin at home than to indulge in some yummy delicacies instead of ordering food from outside.
We have expert chefs from experts from a TV channel, to give us some interesting finger food recipes for this exciting season. So here are some finger-licking snacks or finger foods to charge you up or double up as treats for the weekend!
Chef Gautam Mehrishi, gives us a tasty recipe.
Country Style Potatoes
• 5 medium size potatoes
• 1 tbsp mustard paste
• 2-3 tbsp lemon juice
• 1 tbsp finely chopped coriander
• ¼ tsp salt
• ¼ tsp salt
• 1 tsp crushed black pepper
• ½ tsp paprika powder
• 2 tsp curry and mustard mix powder
• 7 – 8 basil leaves
For greasing olive Oil
• 2 small blocks parmesan cheese
• Olive oil
• Mustard and curry powder
• Cut the potatoes wedges and keep them aside.
• In a bowl, take lemon juice, and mustard paste, mix finely chopped coriander and salt in it.
• In a different bowl put salt, crushed black pepper, paprika powder, curry and mustard mix, and finely chopped basil. Mix them well.
• Mix potatoes with the prepared rub.
• Put potatoes in an oiled baking dish, and coat them with the prepared paste.
• Now keep the potatoes to bake on 180 – 200 degree centigrade for 18 minutes.
• Garnish the prepared potatoes with olive oil and mustard, curry powder paste, and coriander.
• Your Country Style Potatoes are ready.
By Chef Sabyasachi Gorai, gives us a mesmerising recipe.
• Cheddar cheese
• Cream cheese
• Corn flour
• Bread crumbs
• Sweet chillie sauce
• Mustard sauce
• Basil leaves
• In a bowl add chopped garlic, chopped parsley, roughly chopped jalapeno chillies, cheddar cheese, cream, cheese, pepper, salt
• Mix well all the ingredient and make dumplings with the help of corn flour
• Whisk egg in a bowl
• Bread crumbs in another bowl
• Dip dumplings into the whisked egg and then into the breadcrumb.
• Deep fry till golden brown.
• Chilly spicy mayonnaise
• In a bowl of mayonnaise, add sweet chili sauce and mix.
• Mustard mayonnaise
• In a bowl of mayonnaise, add mustard sauce and mix
• Garnish it with chili and curly parsley on chilly spicy mayonnaise and basil leaves to the mustard mayonnaise
Chef Pankaj Bhadouria gives is this tantalizing recipe.
• ½ tsp Dried Sage
• ½ tsp Ground Oregano
• ½ tsp Garlic Powder
• ½ tsp Onion Powder
• ½ tsp Black Pepper powder
• 1 tsp Sugar powder
• ½ tsp Kashmiri lal mirch
• 2 tbsp Refined Flour
• 1 Egg White
• 3-4 tbsp Milk
• 1 cup boneless chicken breast, skinned
• ½ cup Mayonnaise
• 1 Cup Lettuce leaves
• In bowl take oregano, garlic powder, onion powder, black pepper powder, powdered sugar, red chili powder and refined flour. Mix it well.
• Take another bowl and Mix egg white and milk.
• Add chicken in refined flour mixture and strain.
• Put chicken in Egg mixture and again put it on flour mixture.
• Mix it well and strain to remove the extra flour.
• Deep fry the chicken until golden brown.
• Take small glass put lettuce leaves then put chicken popcorns.
• Garnish with Mayonnaise and chili flakes.
• Chicken popcorn is ready to serve
Happy Viewing and Bon Appétit!