Long week coming up? Can’t figure out what to fix for long weekend dinner? While you’re figuring out the mains, may we suggest some mocktails to help you ring in the weekend? We suggest taking advantage of the holidays coming up by chilling out, sipping into one of your curated mocktail or cocktail pairings in tow!
Clearly, if there’s one thing we love this time of year, it’s a cold and sparkling glass of fruity cocktail, poured from a pitcher large enough to share. None of these take too much work or too much time; they’re just easy-going, easy-sipping summer drinks for the long weekend. Pour a pitcher and relax! Here’s how to sip on these ideas.
Spiced Guava Mocktail
- Guava Juice – 120ml
- Green Chilli – 1 pcs chopped
- Coriander – 3-4 springs copped
- Lemon Juice – 10ml
- Tabasco sauce – 3 drops
- Chaat Masala – 1 pinch
- Black Salt – 1 pinch
Glass – Margarita
GARNISH – While Green Chilli
METHOD – Shaken
* Shake all the ingredients with ice & pour in a salt rimmed margarita glass
· Lime wedge
· Coarse sugar or granulated sugar
· Ice cubes · 1/4 cup cranberry juice cocktail
· 2 tablespoons (1 oz) citron vodka or vodka
· 2 tablespoons (1 oz) blue Curacao
· 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
· Moisten rim of chilled pilsner glass with lime wedge. Sprinkle sugar in small plate and dip moistened rim into the sugar to coat lightly.
· Fill mock tail shaker with ice. Add cranberry juice, curacao and lime juice; cover and shake. Strain into pilsner glass.