Here are seven words (actually seven thoughts) that are a call to action! For some of these, I need to take my own advice more often.
· You are a WINNER if you don’t quit. Even if things do not go the way you want, do not think you have failed. It is all a learning experience.
· GO for it! Instead of endlessly debating the pros and cons in your head, just do it.
· Do whatever it takes to PURSUE your dream as soon as possible. Otherwise you may have regrets. That’s what happened to me. I probably could have pursued entertainment after high school – there are plenty of schools in New York City for that. But I took the “safe” route and it would be many decades before I started in entertainment.
· LIFE always happens. Or, something gets in the way of something you really want to do. But, the right time will come. Never too late to pursue your passion. I finally got to start in a major way just a few years ago.
· Even introverts (like me!) can NETWORK! I have issues interacting with people. But, when it comes to my passion, I am never at a loss for words.
· REACH out to people for opportunities to work your passion. Otherwise you will never advance.
· Always RESPOND to those who reach out to you and want to work with you. It could be your big break!
I hope our readers can relate to these points and will take action!
Find out more about Alan’s work at supportourcreatives.com.