So many parties and so little time! Festive cooking comes with a boost of joy. Keep your guests jolly with lovely dinner spread this party season. These pieces of deliciousness are refreshing and will inspire you guys to indulge in some Christmassy cooking. We have assembled some easy, healthful and interesting recipes to woo and celebrate with your friends and family this December. The Factory Outlet, TFO shares three wonderfully healthy recipes to get you going with your cooking skills.
VEG MEZZE PLATTER
- Make Falafel and fry on medium heat, take a clean plate and design the plate with dips, hummus, labneh.
- Tzatzki, Baba Ganoush, Arabic pickles, Pita pocket, Lavash and Italian Grishinni.
- Serve warm and drizzle some olive oil and garnish with chop parsley.
YOUNG SPINACH AND BABY POTATO
- Take a mixing bowl, take fresh chilled baby spinach, Boiled baby potato, Red Lettuce, Cherry, tomatoes.
- Take Iceberg lettuce, mix slowly and add fried onion, pesto, olive oil, black pepper crushed and add sweet onion dressing and serve chilled with garnish on top parsley, olives and crostini bread.
BUDDHA GREENS WITH CHILLI GARLIC NOODLES
- Cut all vegetable Julliane format and keep aside.
- Put oil on Chine Wok, add some garlic and toss Zuccinni, Broccoli, Pokchoy, Chinese cabbage, Beans and Baby corn, add some water seasoning and give thickness with corn flour.
- Now toss noodles with onion, carrot, cabbage, spring onion, add salt pepper and soya sauce.
- Now serve hot with chop sticks and Chinese condiments.